[Asterisk-Users] peer is UNREACHABLE when using XLITE

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Sun Mar 7 02:21:26 MST 2004

Senad Jordanovic wrote:
> Hans-Henrik Andresen wrote:
>
>>Hi,
>>
>>I have 3 friends trying to connect to my Asterisk using x-lite, all
>>of them are using 3 dif. adsl-provider.
>>
>>For each of them I got this in sip.conf:
>>
>>disallow=all
>>allow=ulaw
>>allow=alaw
>>allow=ilbc
>>allow=g729
>>allow=g723.1
>>

>>[seholm]
>>type=friend
>>secret=******
>>auth=md5
>>nat=yes
>>host=dynamic
>>reinvite=no
>>canreinvite=no
>>qualify=1000
If the client turns UNREACHABLE, you might want to change the qualify= setting to qualify=yes,
that defaults to two seconds, instead of one second that you have here.

http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk%20sip%20qualify

Check with 'sip show peers' how long turn-around-time you have to the clients after that.
/Olle