[Asterisk-Users] peer is UNREACHABLE when using XLITE

Hans-Henrik Andresen hhandresen at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 7 01:27:42 MST 2004

Hi,

I have 3 friends trying to connect to my Asterisk using x-lite, all of them
are using 3 dif. adsl-provider.

For each of them I got this in sip.conf:

disallow=all
allow=ulaw
allow=alaw
allow=ilbc
allow=g729
allow=g723.1

[seholm]
type=friend
secret=******
auth=md5
nat=yes
host=dynamic
reinvite=no
canreinvite=no
qualify=1000
dtmfmode=inband
callerid=Svend Erik Holm <60>
context=sip

They can all connect, but in asterisk I got this

*CLI> Mar  7 09:20:26 NOTICE[278546]: chan_sip.c:5846 sip_poke_noanswer:
Peer 'henrikoglone' is now UNREACHABLE!

And sip show peers show this
seholm  83.88.89.122    (D)  255.255.255.255  5060     UNREACHABLE

They can make calls TO me, but of cause the pickup wont be sent to them, so
asterisk shut down the channel after 5 sec. or so.

If they are using sjphone it works, test with gs. analog adaptor also works.

If I use a x-lite on same lan as asterisk, and if they make a VPN to my
asterisk it works.

(We had tried to use stun-server as well)

Any clue ?

/Hans-Henrik Andresen