[Asterisk-Users] Zap to SIP transfer problem

Barton Hodges barton at gcmcomputers.com
Fri Mar 5 21:10:49 MST 2004

exten => s,10,Dial(${ARG1}/${DIALED},19,Ttm) which translates to
Dial("SIP/210-80f2", "SIP/280|19|Ttm")

I believe the problem is related to the Grandstream HandyTone-286.  A
caller can transfer, but a callee cannot.  The problem does not exist
with a BT101 (1.0.4.23).  I just tried all of the firmware on their
BETA site, from 1.0.4.35 through 1.0.4.50 and the problem was never
solved.

Can anyone confirm this for me?

I am SO SICK of dealing with HT-286 firmware bugs!

asterisk-users-admin at lists.digium.com wrote:
> What is your ACTUAL Dial line?
>
> On Fri, 2004-03-05 at 21:19, Barton Hodges wrote:
>> I'm using SIP INFO and ulaw.  It seems that the same thing happens
>> from SIP to SIP as well, regardless of what the DTMF setting is.
The