[Asterisk-Users] Zap to SIP transfer problem

Barton Hodges barton at gcmcomputers.com
Fri Mar 5 20:19:38 MST 2004

I'm using SIP INFO and ulaw.  It seems that the same thing happens
from SIP to SIP as well, regardless of what the DTMF setting is.  The
actual problem is that the calling user can transfer, but the called
user cannot.  I just tried the latest CVS snapshot and the v1.0 stable
branch and they both behave the same way.