[Asterisk-Users] Dialogic supported well?

Kaydon Stanzione kstanzione at advancedlogicsys.com
Fri Mar 5 15:31:24 MST 2004

Alfred,

I am in similar position. I took the route of going with Digium boards for
two primary reasons - they have excellent quality and offer the best in
customer and technical support. I am starting with an X100P just for testing
everything out (using IAXClient and Asterisk).

We have two Network Operation Centers - one running a T-3 and the other an
OC-3. We are looking to add VoIP and PABX solutions to our product line.
Once we can gain a better understanding with Asterisk and the Digium card,
we are upgrading to a TE405 with PRI (4 lines).

Digium is extremely knowledgeable and continues to provide us with valuable
information.

Good luck - call the guys at Digium (Malcolm or Greg) - they are very
helpful

kaydon