[Asterisk-Users] G.729 vs. G.729 pass thru

Unavailable ID asterisk-users at betasphere.com
Fri Mar 5 13:40:33 MST 2004

Hi Wes,

Do you need to buy license when you are using pass thru.  How does it work?

I'm thinking about using pass thru for voip since the service provider has
g.279 codec.  Can you setup your * box connects to telco termination with
pass thru?

PBX <=[T100P]=> ASTERISK (*) <=[G.729]=> VOIP TERMINATION

Thanks.