[Asterisk-Users] Question about 'zap show channels'

Rob Fugina robf at geekthing.com
Thu Mar 4 20:59:45 MST 2004

Does anybody get any data in the 'Extension' column of the 'zap show
channels' output?  I'm at a loss as to where it would be getting
any information to populate this column.  I've looked in the sample
zapata.conf & chan_zap.c.  I've tried specifying extension=blah or
exten=blah in zapata.conf.

Nothing working incorrectly, but I'm wondering if I'm missing out on
something if my Zap channels aren't set up right...

Thanx,
Rob

--
Rob Fugina, Systems Guy
robf at geekthing.com -- http://www.geekthing.com

           666,000,000,000 -- The number of the gigabeast.