[Asterisk-Users] adtran 750 + t100p

Chris Clifton chris at netlabz.com
Thu Mar 4 17:53:09 MST 2004

Thanks, from what I've gathered, remote disconnect supervision (hangup
detection) requires kewl start signaling.  I currently have loop start
signaling ...will the telco change the signaling on the line ?

Or will the L36 firmware in the adtran make this work fine with loop start
lines ?

There seems to be conflicting opinions on this.

I'm assuming FXO cards in the adtran 750 pushing incoming calls to a t100p
will take care of my echo issues.

Thanks,
Chris