[Asterisk-Users] adtran 750 + t100p

cveazey at blackhillsfiber.com cveazey at blackhillsfiber.com
Thu Mar 4 16:42:58 MST 2004

__________________

Hi,

I've had some issues with the x100p in my * box with echo at the beginning
of calls and remote hangup detection. Question is, will setting up an
adtran
for the pots lines and connecting this to a t100p in * fix these issues ?

Can anyone verify good call quality and remote hangup detection on
incoming
/ outgoing US pots lines with the 750 + t100p combination ?

Thanks,
Chris Clifton
________________

Chris,

I've found the Adtran 750 works very well with the T100P.  I haven't
noticed any echo on the lines.  All the FXS lines from the Central Office
are feeding FXO ports on the 750.  The CO lines all have "cutoff on
disconnect" enabled (Your phone company may call it something different.
Basically, its a zero voltage across tip/ring for a few milliseconds).  To
take advantage of COD, your zapata.conf should be using fxs_ks (kewlstart)
signalling.

Chris Vz
cveazey at blackhillsfiber.com