[Asterisk-Users] Re: Question regarding MusicOnHold ...

Daniel Prather daniel at citynetwireless.net
Thu Mar 4 10:25:18 MST 2004

Yep, I have an x101p card that's up and operational.  It has the wcfxo
and zaptel modules loaded.  The error I usually get when trying to play
MOH is ...

Mar  4 12:29:43 WARNING[25618]: res_musiconhold.c:307 moh0_exec: Unable
to start music on hold (class '') on channel SIP/5000-4adf

It then hangs up pretty quickly after that.  If I go to play the mp3
with mpg123 using the same options asterisk passes to it, it plays
perfectly.  So I'm not sure what the problem is.

--

Daniel Prather
CityNet, LLC
daniel at citynetwireless.net