[Asterisk-Users] calls being presented as "Anonymous"

Reece Anderson reece at whatthe.net
Thu Mar 4 09:41:05 MST 2004

Hi,

Recently I upgraded Asterisk from version 5 to 7 since I've done this all the calls that are private numbers are now showing up as "Anonymous".

I know for a fact its not the Cisco 5300 striping this off it appears to be Asterisk itself.

Does anyone know the section of source code that needs modifying to re-enable this, we currently have an identification system on a few 100 numbers through a database, this currently is not matching to any clients.

I'd prefer to not downgrade as instability issues forced the upgrade in the first place.

Private posts welcome if this information is not suitable for the mailing list :)