[Asterisk-Users] what marks a vm message as old?

Jeff Roberts listbox at adamsbrothers.com
Thu Mar 4 09:24:20 MST 2004

Hello,

I've got a small asterisk system running in production.  We use the voicemail mainly for letting people leave orders overnight and early morning in a special "order" mailbox.  The manager at the site keeps complaining that the messages are always split into both old and new messages even though he deletes all the messages before he leaves and doesnt check them again until the next morning.

I was just wondering exactly what all can happen that would mark a message as old?  Do messages left the previous day automatically get moved to old?

Thanks,

Jeff Roberts