[Asterisk-Users] canreinvite=yes in sip.conf still go through asterisk

Girish Gopinath gopinath_girish at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 4 06:46:30 MST 2004

Hi Zen,

>From: Zen Kato <zenkato at pis.bekkoame.ne.jp>
<snip>
>Does these "t" and "T" are used for transfer(blind/consaltation) from
>called user and calling user, respectively? If we don't have these
>'t' and 'T', can't we do transfer?

'T' and 't' are used for transfer using #

The 'T' allows the calling user to transfer the call.
't' allows the called user to transfer the call.

Andy Powell's guide to Asterisk http://www.automated.it/guidetoasterisk.htm
has these details, It is simple, and contains some good basic things about
Asterisk.

Regards, Girish