[Asterisk-Users] canreinvite=yes in sip.conf still go through asterisk

Zen Kato zenkato at pis.bekkoame.ne.jp
Thu Mar 4 05:51:17 MST 2004

Hi,

Thank you for the information. There are "t"s in Dial command in
extensions.conf. When I deleted these "t"s, each sip phones were
directly communicating. I just wrote these "t"s from the examples.

Does these "t" and "T" are used for transfer(blind/consaltation) from
called user and calling user, respectively? If we don't have these
't' and 'T', can't we do transfer?

Regards,

Zen