[Asterisk-Users] E100P UK PRI Configuration

Tim Robinson tim at txrx.org.uk
Thu Mar 4 01:51:04 MST 2004

Michael -

Here are out configs for our BT PRI which works:

I suspect it is the pridialplan entry which is missing. Also, you need
to have overlap sending enabled if you have overlap sending enabled on
your phones.
Another thing to look at is the actual digits being sent to line.  in
your dial string you need to make sure you strip off the leading access
digit (which for us in the UK is conventionally  a 9)

example:

exten => _9.,1,Dial(Zap/g1/${EXTEN:1})
exten => _9.,2,Congestion

where the :1 strips the first leading 9 before sending to BT.  I suspect
this might be the problem.

Good luck...

# Config for a UK Euro-ISDN line

span=1,1,0,ccs,hdb3,crc4