[Asterisk-Users] wct1xxp module and the T100P

Unavailable ID asterisk-users at betasphere.com
Wed Mar 3 17:30:41 MST 2004

Use default configuration as below should work if you have PRI line.

zaptel.conf:

span=1,1,0,esf,b8zs
bchan=1-23
dchan=24
loadzone = us
defaultzone=us

zapata.conf:

[channels]
context=default
switchtype=national
signalling=pri_cpe

channel=>1-23
group = 1

If it's not green, make sure you put in right framing, coding, signalling, switchtype.

Call your telco and ask them if you do not know for sure.  It could be E&M Wink (channel bank line) which uses different settings.

Hope this help.

Tools: /sbin/ztcfg or /sbin/zttool

-Tri.