[Asterisk-Users] Digium CVS Server: Connection refused?

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Wed Mar 3 15:13:09 MST 2004

On Wed, 2004-03-03 at 16:06, Steven Sokol wrote:
> I seem to be having problems doing an update from Digium's CVS.  Has anybody
> heard anything?  I got no response from anybody on the IRC channel.

Check your DNS. Verify you are using DNS. Earlier this week(I think)
there was 2 servers in the return for a DNS lookup for cvs.digium.com.
Now there is just the one entry that was working from when that was a
problem. If you are using an old IP, or have old DNS records cached, you
will experience trouble.

BTW, I have no trouble connecting.