[Asterisk-Users] VMware, * and SJphone ... newbie

Jennings, Mike Mike.Jennings at AGEDWARDS.com
Wed Mar 3 11:34:06 MST 2004

I've read and tried a LOT of sample config's for sip.conf and
extensions.conf and no matter what I do I get registration error's when
trying to get SJphone registered to my * server.  I have a XP VMware host
with Redhat 9 / * as a guest.  The SJphone is on the host XP trying to
register with the guest Redhat/* server.

Any suggestions?  I think I'm just missing something stupid.

thanks

A.G. Edwards & Sons' outgoing and incoming e-mails are electronically
archived and subject to review and/or disclosure to someone other
than the recipient.