[Asterisk-Users] FWD registration faillures

Patrick Lidstone (Personal E-mail) patrick at lidstone.net
Wed Mar 3 10:28:26 MST 2004

> From: Iain Stevenson <iain at iainstevenson.com>
>
> Anyone else seeing SIP registration requests rejected by FWD?
>  I don't seem
> to be able to register any longer - even though my SIP config
> remains the
> same.
>
>   Iain

Yes, me too - for about the last week I'd guess. I'm guessing that it is
this that seems to have made my current asterisk installation really
unstable - the box locks up completely after a few hours (of failed
registrations?), failing silently with no errors recorded in the logs.
I've disabled FWD registration this morning, and time will tell if the
box is now more stable.

Patrick