[Asterisk-Users] Status Lights on Snom200 Phone Displaying the Status of PSTN Lines

Ryan R. Fligg rfligg at dstorage.com
Wed Mar 3 10:01:48 MST 2004

Alright, this may seem like something relatively easy to do but I must be
missing something or had a neuron misfire.  I am trying to get

The Status lights on my Snom200 hardphones to display the status of each one
of my PSTN lines in my Asterisk server.

Current Config:

3 X100P cards

Asterisk CVS-02/25/04-18:06:52

5 Snom200 phones

I am currently using the following macro to dial out with my extensions

[macro-stdexten]

exten => s,1,Dial(${ARG2},20,Ttr)               ; Ring the interface, 20
seconds maximum

exten => s,2,Voicemail2(u${ARG1})       ; If unavailable, send to voicemail
w/ unavail announce

exten => s,3,Goto(default,s,1)          ; If they press #, return to start

exten => s,102,Voicemail2(b${ARG1})     ; If busy, send to voicemail w/ busy
announce

exten => s,103,Goto(default,s,1)        ; If they press #, return to start

My extension can then use this as follows:

exten => 202,1,Macro(stdexten,${USERVM},${USER})

I do not have an extension setup directly to dialout and I am thinking that
this might be part of my problem.  I would also like to know the status of
certain extensions

To see who is on the phone and who is not by looking at the soft key light
on the Snom200.  If anyone has any ideas, they would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Ryan R. Fligg

Secured Digital Storage, Inc.

104 SW 4th St.