[Asterisk-Users] G729 troubles

SamW swc at svtinc.com
Tue Mar 2 13:38:14 MST 2004

I too had lot of issues with G729 license, I too was asked to start
asterisk with a console option. Without it asterisk stop running. I
could never do a safe_asterisk start with the g729 license installed.
Recently I rebooted my server and now I can start asterisk with
safe_asterisk. So Reboot of the server would have done something. This
may be useful if you are having license issues with the G729 codecs.

Cheers!

-SamW