[Asterisk-Users] VTGO-PG and IPP200

Ed Rubright ed at rubright.net
Tue Mar 2 11:40:24 MST 2004

The VTGO-PC appears to be Cisco Call Manager only or did you find somewhere
on there site that they have a SIP version?

If it is Call Manager only...how far along is Asterisk support for Call
Manager?  I looked on the Wiki pages and saw mentioned the 2 implementations
of the "skinny" protocol, but nothing about its current feature state.

Thanks in advance,
Ed