[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Passthrough

Emanuele Laface ema at scumm.it
Tue Mar 2 10:01:29 MST 2004

On Tue, 2 Mar 2004, Steve Creel wrote:

> Your other option is to terminate the two PRIs into asterisk, and use
> asterisk to provide two PRIs into your PBX.  This gives you access to the
> actual call routing.

Ok, my problem is exactly how I can do that?
How can I say to asterisk "this port is connected to the world and the
other is connected to my office telephon switch" (this is my main
problem, I see something about groups but I'm not sure about the right
configuration...)?
How I can forward a call? It's simply an extension.conf rule?
When I make the forward in this way (with extension.conf rule) asterisk
make some work or is a simple passthrough from interfaces?
I need that calls "from PRI to PRI" don't load the computer.
I want to use all CPU to (future) SIP calls.

Thank you for your reply.
Ciao
Emanuele