[Asterisk-Users] RTP connection broken

Clif Jones ctjones at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 2 08:07:08 MST 2004

Ahhh, you must have upgraded to firmware version 4.2.  I had the same
problem because
I didn't find the new parameter that they added in this release for
broken RTP connections.
Here is how I fixed it:

BROKENCONNECTIONEVENTTIMEOUT = 360000

This makes the gateway drop the connection after an hour of no RTP
packets.

Hey, if you get RFC2833 DTMF bridging to work on that gateway, let me
know.  I currently have a bug
report open on them because Asterisk doesn't seem to interoperate with
the Audicodes in that respect.