[Asterisk-Users] Queues with chan_mgcp

Evgeniy Zbarazhskiy johnson at icg.com.ua
Tue Mar 2 02:33:18 MST 2004

I`m trying to implement a queue with MGCP channels. It does not detect
that the channels is busy and does not try the next channel that is in
the queue. When one of the members of the queue is busy,
when he is talking to somebody I get this on the console:

    -- MGCP mgcp_request(aaln/3 at dg104s)
    -- MGCP cw: 0, dnd: 0, so: 1, sno: 0
    -- MGCP mgcp_request(aaln/4 at dg104s)
    -- MGCP cw: 0, dnd: 0, so: 1, sno: 0
    -- MGCP mgcp_request(aaln/3 at dg104s)
    -- MGCP cw: 0, dnd: 0, so: 1, sno: 0
    -- MGCP mgcp_request(aaln/4 at dg104s)
    -- MGCP cw: 0, dnd: 0, so: 1, sno: 0

I see the same messages when I put the channel in DND mode, when the
channel is simply off-hook I see messages on the console
that the channels is ringing. Even though I have a callwaiting=no in
mgcp.conf.

Does anybody have any success with chan_mgcp and queues? I have them
working with SIP, but not MGCP

Thanks

--
Best regards,