[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk stable how to compile ?

SamW swc at svtinc.com
Mon Mar 1 10:57:48 MST 2004

I am using ztdummy to get timing as I do not use digium-hardware, which
is part of zaptel. So I guess I have to use both zaptel and libpri??
Correct me if wrong. So my question is where to get the stable set of
libpri and zaptel? It is useful, if asterisk.org -> Download be updated
with little more details, to indicate this as well.

-SamW