[Asterisk-Users] freeBSD zaptel driver

Tilghman Lesher tilghman at mail.jeffandtilghman.com
Mon Mar 1 10:57:10 MST 2004

On Sunday 29 February 2004 20:13, Michael Rowley wrote:
> Does anyone have any information on the zaptel driver under
> freeBSD?  I know that there has been a 1200$ bounty posted, but
> wasn't sure if anyone with any talent has taken up the project.  (I
> don't really have any talent... :|  )

If this issue is holding up a project, proceed with a Linux
installation.  Given the complexity and scope of the conditions of the
bounty, it's unlikely any part will be released by the developers
until everything is complete.  I'd expect completion in years, not
months (if ever).

In fact, I'm confident enough of this prediction that I'll add $100 to
the bounty if the conditions are met within one year of today (i.e.
if you prove me wrong).

-Tilghman