[Asterisk-Users] Special Delivery from China

Jay Milk jay at skimmilk.net
Wed Jun 30 22:19:55 MST 2004

That would be a great alternative.  For what it's worth, the phone is
based on a PA1688 single-chip VOIP terminal, which in turn contains a
50MHz 8051-compatible and a ADSP2181 DSP running at 33MHz.  The Sound
interface is AC97 compatible, the network interface is NE2000 compatible
(RTL8019 chip), running only 10mbps.  For what it's worth, I was able to
determine that they're using VC6 and KeilC51 (?) to cross-compile.