[Asterisk-Users] Can't transfer with Zap and SPA-2000

Seth Mattinen sethm at rollernet.us
Wed Jun 30 20:05:02 MST 2004

I am having trouble getting transfers to work when a zap channel is
part of the call. I have a couple SPA-2000's and some X100P cards as my
setup. This is what I'm trying:

Dial number from phone:
     -- Executing Dial("SIP/206-2c61", "Zap/1/#######") in new stack
Currently on call:
     -- Called 1/#######
Press flash to place call on hold with SPA-2000:
     -- Hungup 'Zap/1-1'

As soon as I press the "flash" button on my SPA-2000 connected phone,
the zap channel hangs up and the call is disconnected. The same
procedure works fine between SIP channels (flash to hold, or transfer).
I'm hoping this is just a config problem and not a general defect,
because it seems odd to me that I can't transfer calls when a zap
channel is the other end of the call I want to transfer or place on
hold.

sip.conf:

[206]
type=friend