[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Causing Cisco 7200 Router to Crash?

Harold Workman hworkman at cytelcom.com
Wed Jun 30 17:07:56 MST 2004

Brian,

The traceback is usually in the reboot message....You can also try
this....Upgrade to 12.3(8)T...this just came out last week.  It has a nice new
feature....if the router crashes, it stores the full crash on system flash.  On
a 7200 with PA-VXC cards, I have yet been able to find a version of IOS that is
optimized for VOIP.  I ran 12.2(x) and could never get DTMF tones to work...I
upgraded to 12.3(x) and fixed the DTMF tones but now all FOIP calls fail.

--
Harold Workman
CCNA, CCNP
hworkman at cytelcom.com