[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Causing Cisco 7200 Router to Crash?

Brian Wilkins brian at hcc.net
Wed Jun 30 14:46:25 MST 2004

Hmm, that's interesting because there is virtually no load when the Asterisk
server starts up. The only load we are putting on the router is the
communication between the Cirillium gatekeeper and the Asterisk server for
registration. And when the server is sitting without Asterisk running and any
other application wishes to use the router, it works fine.  Also, the server
was on a different network before with the same series of router, and there
was no problem whatsoever. Since we moved it over to a different network, it
has caused two identical Cisco 7206 routers to crash and lose their
configuration.