[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Causing Cisco 7200 Router to Crash?

Brian Wilkins brian at hcc.net
Wed Jun 30 14:05:26 MST 2004

Hi,
   We are having an issue here. It seems that whenever we initialize Asterisk
on our network, the router that the Asterisk server is connected to (Cisco
7200) crashes and loses it configuration. This has happended five times and
each time we have tested it, it is always when Asterisk starts up. Has anyone
else seen this problem? It is very odd because this is a very good router and
we had the Asterisk server on an exact same router but different network
before and it did not cause a crash. We have gone through two different Cisco
7200 series routers and both exhibited the same problems. Any clues? Thanks -

Heritage Communications Corporation
  Melbourne, FL     USA     32935
http://www.hcc.net