[Asterisk-Users] zaphfc - hfc pci based ISDN card : point2point & DDI

Klaus-Peter Junghanns kpj at junghanns.net
Wed Jun 30 08:38:56 MST 2004

Am Mi, 2004-06-30 um 17.21 schrieb Tomaz:
> ok,
>
>  here is something to add .. correct me if I'm wrong!

ok, i will! ;-)

> >chan_capi: more features (early dial, call deflection, ISDN hold &
> >retrieve etc), stable, comes with echosquelch, works only with cards that
> >have CAPI driver support; far more popular among Asterisk users compared
> >to isdn4linux; can't detect if another application outside Asterisk is
> >already using a specific ISDN channel (?)
> >

> -DDI - p2p point2 point is NOT working

It does not work with the binary only AVM Fritz card driver. A pure
software limitation to sell their active cards....
All other capi cards support point-to-point (even the AVM Fritz
card with mISDN's capi layer).

--
best regards

Klaus
--
Klaus-Peter Junghanns

CEO, CTO
Junghanns.NET GmbH
Breite Straße 13 - 12167 Berlin - Germany
fon: (de) +49 30 79705390
fon: (uk) +44 870 1244692
fax: (de) +49 30 79705391
iaxtel: 1-700-157-8753