[Asterisk-Users] zaphfc - hfc pci based ISDN card : point2point & DDI

Robinson Tim-W10277 Tim.Robinson at motorola.com
Wed Jun 30 02:35:33 MST 2004

There are several cards that use the chipset, and we had to modify the
code to get it to recognise the cards.  I have spoken to kapejod and the
next release 0.0.3 of the drivers (due out this week!!) will support
detection of the chipset itself rather than the card ID, so you should
find that the new version will fix this.

If you want I will send you the patch we made to pick up Asustec cards
as well as Billion cards.

Rgds
Tim