[Asterisk-Users] incoming cid translation tables

Florian Overkamp florian at obsimref.com
Tue Jun 29 23:56:22 MST 2004

Hi,

There were a few suggestions on this, but I thought I'd put this one in.

Each of my inbound 'lines' go to a specific context, which fixes up issues
with the numbering (extension and callerid) and then routes to a main
context for inbound traffic.

Example:

[fwd]
; Inbound traffic from FWD

; No callerid, nothing to fix
exten=_X./,1,NoOp

; Fix callerid on 6-digit numbers
exten=_X./_XXXXXX,1,SetCIDNum(3939${CALLERIDNUM},a)
; Fix callerid on 5-digit numbers
exten=_X./_XXXXX,1,SetCIDNum(39399${CALLERIDNUM},a)

; Jump to the normalised inbound-traffic context
exten = _X.,2,Goto(inbound-traffic,${EXTEN},1)