[Asterisk-Users] Getting Asterisk to automatically dialout

Andrew Elchuk aelchuk at cronustech.com
Tue Jun 29 14:11:32 MST 2004

I tried putting a "callprogess=yes" above the "channel => 1" line in
zapata.conf.  I then created a call with a *.call file it got 'stuck' at
the "Dialing" state.  It then reported an error saying the call couldn't
go through.  This is output I got from the asterisk CLI:

-- General --
Name: Zap/1-1
Type: Zap
UniqueID: 1088544582.2