[Asterisk-Users] Hold Button on FireFly does not launch MusicOnHold on *?

Nik Martin nmartin at radiancetech.com
Tue Jun 29 09:35:38 MST 2004

You replied to a message with the subject of:
Re: Do people actually answer questions here?
And then changed the subject and started typing.  This has wreaked havoc on
everybody's threaded readers, and made your question impossible to reply to.
You need to start a new message in your mail app and start from scratch.