[Asterisk-Users] Blank faxes with RxFAX

Chris Hirsch chris at base2technology.com
Tue Jun 29 08:12:33 MST 2004

Patrick J. Conroy wrote:

>Hello All,
>
>I have finally pulled CVS HEAD and built it with app_rxfax and app_txfax to
>try to solve the problem that I was having with blank faxes.  Fortunately, I
>am finally getting logs from rxfax.  Unfortunately, I am still not receiving
>faxes correctly.  Here is the log that was produced.  If anyone has any
>thoughts on what might going, I would greatly appreciate it.

I'm actually getting *some* blank faxes too...it seems that I can
receive from an older crappy fax machine but not from a newer one like
an HP all-in-one...how do you get debugging information so I can
possibly help with this problem too?

--
Happiness Is Seeing Your Mother-in-law on a Milk Carton.

http://ccicolorado.org
Exceptional Dogs for Exceptional People - Help Out Today!