[Asterisk-Users] Routing incoming H.323 calls to specific contexts.

Low, Adam ALow at Prioritytelecom.com
Tue Jun 29 05:10:52 MST 2004

Hi,

We've been working a lot with Asterisk in SIP for over 6 months but I've finally succumb to the pressure of H.323. I need to find a way to do what we do with SIP but with H.323. That is to have calls from H.323 peers placed into their own unique context (unique to the endpoint placing the call into Asterisk) within Asterisk so this is obviously done using REGISTER's within SIP but trying to do this with H.323 seems more challenging. I've installed GNUGK and have successfully had a H.323 device authenticate with the GNUGK and place calls onwards to Asterisk but I am unable to figure out how to place those calls into a unique context per H.323 endpoint/device/account without using their CLI to do so.

I'm sure the community have solved this issue before, any help would be much appreciated and example configs would be perfect.

Thank you in advance,
Adam

********* DISCLAIMER *********

This message and any attachment are confidential and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure and may include proprietary information. If you are not the intended recipient, please telephone or email the sender and delete this message and any attachment from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy this message or attachment or disclose the contents to any other person