[Asterisk-Users] Zap X100P oscillation

Whisker, Peter Peter.Whisker at logicacmg.com
Tue Jun 29 02:16:34 MST 2004

Thanks for the responses.

I have tried it with aggressive cancellation both on and off. I think that
"on" helps a tiny bit. I'm glad that Mike Benoit as seen something similar,
but of course sorry that he is suffering like me!

It is worse when I have a
"Phone-switch-X100P-IAX-Internet-IAX-X100P-switch-Phone" link set up. The
other thing which may have helped a bit is using a large set of IAX Jitter
buffers. It may be the latency which is helping though, rather than the
anti-jitter aspects.

Peter