[Asterisk-Users] Adit 600 - Getting Dial Tone

Joshua McClintock joshm at singlestep.com
Mon Jun 28 21:44:23 MST 2004

Yup, forgot to post that in my last message, thank you though.

-Making connections.

connect a:1:1-8 1:1-8
connect a:1:9-16 2:1-8
connect a:1:17-24 3:1-8
connect a:2:1-8 4:1-8
connect a:2:9-16 5:1-8
connect a:2:17-24 6:1-8

Sorry about breaking the previous thread, I just changed my settings to
'NON-digest' to get every message.  Also, thank you and the others fellas
for answering my questions.

One last thing.   zttool shows 'nop' status, and I can't see any of the
channels 25-48 when doing 'zap show channels'.  I reset the Adit and restart
asterisk, is there somthing I'm missing?