[Asterisk-Users] Do people actually answer questions here?

Eric Wieling eric at fnords.org
Mon Jun 28 18:54:36 MST 2004

On Mon, 2004-06-28 at 20:08, Jean-Yves Avenard wrote:
> I've only been watching this list for the past 2 days.
>
> And it seems to be an one way street:
> - -Tell about your problems and what you would like to do.
>
> Usually no answer.

Personally I've gotten tired of answering questions over and over again
that could be answered my reading the links on www.digium.com
(documentation page) or by reading or searching the archives.  I've paid
my dues by answering questions on the mailing list and on IRC and by
doing my Asterisk related website.  So I've taken a break from answering
questions.  Below is a nice list of links for newbies.

Useful Asterisk Docs:
http://www.digium.com/index.php?menu=documentation (look at the
"Unofficial Links") and http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk and
http://www.fnords.org/~eric/asterisk/ (my site) and