[Asterisk-Users] Cisco 79XX Ringers & chan_sccp

Chris Luke chrisy at flirble.org
Mon Jun 28 18:51:04 MST 2004

The phone will TFTP the file RINGLIST.XML which wants to look something
like:

<CiscoIPPhoneRingList>
        <Ring>
                <DisplayName>Ring ring</DisplayName>
                <FileName>ringring.raw</FileName>
        </Ring>

the "raw" files being in a format described on the Cisco site in some
of the application docs, and that it will also TFTP as needed.

Chris.