[Asterisk-Users] Suggestions for Outbound Proxies?

George Pajari George.Pajari at netVOICE.ca
Mon Jun 28 15:37:48 MST 2004

Although nat=yes/qualify=yes can handle some NAT routers, it does not handle
all situation in both directions. Our experience suggests that nothing short
of a full SIP Outbound Proxy is going to handle things properly.

We have tried out ABP International's NATpass and SNOM's NATfilter, both
with results that were underwhelming.

Has anyone out there tried out a software SIP Outbound Proxy that works?

George Pajari
netVOICE communications