[Asterisk-Users] Weird 7940 issue

Daniel Jimenez djimenez at pobox.com
Mon Jun 28 12:55:45 MST 2004

Hi all,

On my 7940 phone when I dial out I press 9, then the number. After I
press the second number (IE: 9,1) the dialtone stops playing just like
it should. This is normal and similar to a regular phone.

On two of my 7940s the phones continue the dialtone. No matter how many
numbers you dial the dialtone does not stop until you press dial.

Also, on these two phones a little X appears next to both line
appearances after rebooting. They go away an unkown amount of time
later. Sometimes only one will go away, sometimes one will stay. I don't
know if this is just a delay in registration or if there is a problem.

All of my phones are behind NAT. The Asterisk server is not behind NAT.

I am running CVS head from the 19th.

TIA,
--
Daniel Jimenez <djimenez[at]pobox[dot]com>