[Asterisk-Users] (no subject)

Simon simon at orbital.net
Mon Jun 28 09:04:51 MST 2004

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-users-admin at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-admin at lists.digium.com]On Behalf Of Steven
Critchfield
Sent: 28 June 2004 16:22
To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] (no subject)

On Mon, 2004-06-28 at 09:55, Simon wrote:
> Ok so here's one i have already asked but i don't know if anyone saw it
>
> Has anyone managed to get the 'i' extension to work.
> I have included within each context the following
>
> exten => i,1,Goto(wrong-number,s,1)
>
> then in
> [wrong-number]
> exten => s,1,GotoIf($[${EXTEN:0:2} = 43}]?10:2)

Take a quick moment to excersize the brain here and think about what the
${EXTEN} would evaluate when at exten=> s. I doubt it is what you wanted
it to be.

Simon says

Ok excuse me for being the big thick plank that i am , but it really is the
fact that when an unrecognised extension is dialled it doesn't seem to
register anywhere at the * . if i monitor asterisk -r i do not see the call
hit the box.

Ta

> exten => s,2,GotoIf($[${EXTEN:0:2} = 62}]?11:99)
> exten => s,10,Goto(main-office,${EXTEN},1)
> exten => s,11,Goto(remote-office,${EXTEN},1)
> exten => s,99,Congestion
>
> Problem is the i does not seem to work at all , any suggestions ( have
> searched the WiKi )
>
> Best Regards
> Simon

To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: