[Asterisk-Users] Re:Latest Echo changes

Chris Bond chris at logics.co.uk
Mon Jun 28 08:43:59 MST 2004

Just spoke to someone at telappliant and there not willing to sell the cards
in the uk yet as there not ratified to the UK standard.

I've just spoke to someone at digium direct and there forfilling backorders
at the moment.  I've just placed an order at
http://store.yahoo.com/asteriskpbx/newitd1pofxo.html.  The guy recokens I
they should start shipping at the end of the week.

Kind Regards,
Chris Bond