[Asterisk-Users] TE410P -> Dialogic D240SC

Cybr0t McWhulf cybre at killcybre.org
Mon Jun 28 06:00:23 MST 2004

Basically, have an old IVR application running under Apex's Omnivox software on a box with 4 old intel dialogic D240SCs, and would like to allow remote clients to gain access to aforementioned IVR application via softphone, 7960, ata, etc via asterisk with a TE410P.

Unfortunately, all I know about the dialogics is that they're configured for D4/AMI, which I believe I have configured right in zaptel.conf:

"span=1,2,0,d4,ami", etc, etc

All spans show green with crossover T1s, but no matter what I try, I get "Unable to create channel of type 'Zap'" whenever I try to dial out of the TE410P.  I've tried various signalling types in zaptel.conf and zapata.conf (pri_cpe, pri_net, em_w), but to no avail.

Also unfortunately, I'm rather newbish to asterisk as well as telco on the whole.

Does anyone have any suggestions or tips?  The online documentation is.. lacking, to say the least.

Thanks in advance,

 -- Cy