[Asterisk-Users] Re:Latest Echo changes

taf taffey tafsjunk at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jun 28 02:30:31 MST 2004

Cheers Chris!

Any idea when the new FXO Module will be available?

My setup = Grandstream/ATA186 > Asterisk > FXO

Chris Bond <chris at logics.co.uk> wrote:
> As you are in the UK I assume you are using the X101P like me. The best
you can do with this > card is compile agressive echo cancelling on and not
have the tx gain too high. I hope that > when the new FXO module is
available here the issue will go away.

Out of curiostity anychance you can list what you did? Settings etc, you
say not have it too high etc, what have you got yours set to?

To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: