[Asterisk-Users] New idea

noc at voiphk.net noc at voiphk.net
Sun Jun 27 23:01:50 MST 2004

Dear All,

Thank for your visit our site, I found some users can not read our home page
from some browser, I will move all the pgae to the top directory later.

I had some idea, do you agree?

I want to setup a voip provider group to share the local PSTN connection, every
member must provide at least one T1 Pri to the group, other member can share
the ports and bandwith, I think this may reduce many money at the member side,
if more than one member on the same country, we will change the queue weekly,
if any member can provide some server at different country, we can low the
exchange traffic.

We can use Asterisk PBX to do this exchange, any idea or comment?

Cary LEUNG
Network Operator
Hong Kong VOIP Exchange Network